Sunnyplayer Casino is a brand of PlayCherry Ltd, based in Malta, which operates a variety of online casinos as independent brands. The operator owns a licence from the Malta Gaming Authority for the Sunnyplayer website and the associated brand, which comprehensively covers the games of chance offered, above all slot machines. According to official information, slightly more than 200 games are offered.
Try this sister site after account deletion
888 Casino (UK)
- get £88 for free at your sign up
- +£1500 bonus package
- one of the oldest internet casinos on the market
Leo Vegas (UK)
- up to £400 Bonus
- +100 Free Spins for your payments
- Including 20 free spins without deposit!
Delete account in Sunnyplayer Casino
Delete account at Sunnyplayer Casino – Step by step
- draw any credit you still have on the site and wait until the payment has been posted
- write a mail to “[email protected]”, which includes an informal cancellation with your personal data
- the mail must clearly state that you wish to permanently delete or suspend your account
- verify your identity by submitting a copy of your passport or identity card
- ask the support for a written confirmation of the termination
- wait the seven-day period until the suspension is finally implemented
What happens in Sunnyplayer Casino with my private data?
About the Sunnyplayer Casino
The company responsible for the “Sunnyplayer Casino” brand is PlayCherry Ltd, whose roots can be traced back to 1963, when the company was founded as “Restaurang Rouletter AB” in Sweden. Back then, the approach was to combine a restaurant with slot machines, as is often the case in Las Vegas. The parent company is also listed on the Swedish stock exchange. Playcherry Ltd. is located in Malta at 3rd Floor, Spinola Park, Triq Mikiel Ang Borg, St. Julians, SPK1000. A large number of different brands and casinos are operated from here. The Sunnyplayer Casino is considered the second largest Merkur casino on the net.
- a trademark of PlayCherry Ltd, which in turn is a subsidiary of the Swedish parent company
- established in 1997 by several industry representatives, acquired by the Swedish group in 2012
- Headquarters in Malta
- can only be cancelled in written form via e-mail, this must contain a request to suspend the account as well as all necessary personal data for identification
- subsequently, a copy of the identity card or passport must be submitted
- After notice is given, a basic data record is retained that is transferred to the inactive position