⭐ How to Delete your Sunnyplayer Account
Here, will show you How to delete your Sunnyplayer Account. Sunnyplayer Casino is a brand of PlayCherry Ltd, based in Malta, which operates a variety of online casinos as independent brands. The operator owns a licence from the Malta Gaming Authority for the Sunnyplayer website and the associated brand, which comprehensively covers the games of chance offered, above all slot machines. According to official information, slightly more than 200 games are offered.[ifso id="3824"]
⭐ Delete account in Sunnyplayer Casino
A built-in function to delete the account does not exist in Sunnyplayer Casino. You must therefore contact Customer Service at the following e-mail address: [email protected]. In the mail, you must state that you wish to permanently close or suspend your account, and the mail must contain all personal data necessary for your identification. It is then necessary to confirm your identity, for example by means of a copy of your identity card. After receipt and processing, the account will be maintained for another seven days, after which it will be suspended. During this time, requests to extend this period can be made if you are no longer sure about the deletion. These are executed immediately.
⭐ Delete account at Sunnyplayer Casino – ⭐ Step by step
- ⭐ draw any credit you still have on the site and wait until the payment has been posted
- ⭐ write a mail to “[email protected]”, which includes an informal cancellation with your personal data
- ⭐ the mail must clearly state that you wish to permanently delete or suspend your account
- ⭐ verify your identity by submitting a copy of your passport or identity card
- ⭐ ask the support for a written confirmation of the termination
- ⭐ wait the seven-day period until the suspension is finally implemented
⭐ What happens in Sunnyplayer Casino with my private data?
Since this is actually a cancellation of the account, some basic data will be retained, which will serve the casino to exclude a later re-registration with identical data. This includes, for example, information on the name and date of birth. Specific financial information, such as the credit card number, is not stored when it is no longer needed. In addition, information about the mail address is retained, but this data is no longer managed in the active database, but is transferred to an archive. This ensures, among other things, that the data is not processed further or that newsletters are not sent.
⭐ About the Sunnyplayer Casino
The Sunnyplayer Casino was founded in 1997 by several representatives of the gambling industry to enable the gambling of Merkur machines on the Internet. To this day, the casino still focuses on the Merkur machines, which are well known in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The target group that the casino is trying to reach is therefore definitely in the German-speaking area. The licensing is carried out according to the European regulations by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
The company responsible for the “Sunnyplayer Casino” brand is PlayCherry Ltd, whose roots can be traced back to 1963, when the company was founded as “Restaurang Rouletter AB” in Sweden. Back then, the approach was to combine a restaurant with slot machines, as is often the case in Las Vegas. The parent company is also listed on the Swedish stock exchange. Playcherry Ltd. is located in Malta at 3rd Floor, Spinola Park, Triq Mikiel Ang Borg, St. Julians, SPK1000. A large number of different brands and casinos are operated from here. The Sunnyplayer Casino is considered the second largest Merkur casino on the net.
- a trademark of PlayCherry Ltd, which in turn is a subsidiary of the Swedish parent company
- established in 1997 by several industry representatives, acquired by the Swedish group in 2012
- Headquarters in Malta
- can only be cancelled in written form via e-mail, this must contain a request to suspend the account as well as all necessary personal data for identification
- subsequently, a copy of the identity card or passport must be submitted
- After notice is given, a basic data record is retained that is transferred to the inactive position
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To delete your account, you need to send an email to [email protected], stating that you wish to permanently close or suspend your account, along with all necessary personal data for identification. You will also need to verify your identity by providing a copy of your passport or identity card.
After submitting your request to close or suspend your account, there is a seven-day waiting period before the suspension is finally implemented. During this time, you can request to extend this period if you change your mind about deleting your account.
Some basic data, such as your name and date of birth, will be retained to prevent re-registration with identical data. Specific financial information, like credit card numbers, will not be stored once they are no longer needed. Your email address will be archived but not actively managed or used for further processing or sending newsletters.