Online casinos are like sand on the sea in the vastness of the Internet. It is therefore quite possible that a user would like to switch to another casino or prefer to play at the casino itself. Here we explain exactly how to delete your account in the Stargames Online Casino. In addition, the Stargames Online Casino support team offers help in case of difficulties through competent employees who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Try this sister site after account deletion
888 Casino (UK)
- get £88 for free at your sign up
- +£1500 bonus package
- one of the oldest internet casinos on the market
Leo Vegas (UK)
- up to £400 Bonus
- +100 Free Spins for your payments
- Including 20 free spins without deposit!
Delete account in Stargames Online Casino
The closure of the account in the Stargames Online Casino does not take place, as in some other casinos, by pressing a button. The deletion must be expressly requested from the Stargames Online Casino support team. There is a separate mail address for this. It reads: [email protected]
Here the end of membership is expressly confirmed by the support team upon receipt and the account in this online casino closed. Two things are important to know in this context. First: An account can also be temporarily closed. Second: After the deletion of the account, it is not possible for the users to immediately re-register at the Stargames Online Casino. This can also be found in the General Terms and Conditions of Stargames Online Casino.
Delete account in Stargames Online Casino – Step by step
- Decide whether the account should be deleted only for a certain period or completely
- Request withdrawal of any winnings or account balance
- Write an e-mail to [email protected] and state the duration of the termination (temporary closure or complete termination)
- wait for confirmation
- Check account deletion by Stargames Online Casino
What happens to my private data at Stargames Online Casino?
The Stargames Online Casino clearly states in the help section of the website how the private data of the former users will be handled after the deletion of the account. Business documents, according to the casino, have a fiscal retention obligation of ten years. Therefore, the relevant data of customers are also kept for this period. However, Stargames Online Casino guarantees its customers absolute discretion with regard to sensitive data: These will never be passed on to third parties. In addition, Stargames Online Casino protects the data of its players by adhering strictly to international security standards. An abuse by hackers is therefore as good as impossible. This is the case in the vast majority of casinos. Data protection is one of the most important licensing conditions for a provider to be able to operate an online casino online at all.
About the Stargames Online Casino
Stargames Online Casino is owned by Greentube Malta Ltd and is based in Malta, where many online casinos operate under the coveted MGA (Malta Gaming Authotity) licence. The offer of the Stargames Online Casino mainly includes the Novoline games, which are brought onto the market by Novomatic AG, an Austrian manufacturer of games. Known slots in this context are the Book of Ra, Lady Lucky’s Charm and Lord of the Ocean. In keeping with its name, Stargames Online Casino has created its own currency, the so-called “Stars”. These can be bought in the shop for real money. The player community has the opportunity to engage in an interactive exchange at some games, which makes playing at Stargames Online Casino particularly lifelike.
- Stargames Online Casino scores with the wide range of Novoline games
- Cancellation must be requested by email from the casino support team
- complete deletion or temporary decommissioning is possible
- after a complete account deletion, a new registration may not be made immediately
- Data must be stored for ten years for tax reasons
- the Stargames Online Casinos treats the data of players and former players confidentially and in particular does not pass them on to third parties
- Security of personal data is reliably guaranteed according to modern standards
This post is also available in: Deutsch (German) Nederlands (Dutch) Français (French) Italiano (Italian) polski (Polish) Español (Spanish)