How to Delete your OVO Casino Account
Here, will show you How to delete your OVO Casino Account. If you no longer want to be active online in the gambling world or want to change your favourite casino, you may want to permanently delete your account at the old casino. The following small guide shows in detail how a user can delete his account completely at OVO Casino. In this context, it is important to know that the deletion is binding and cannot simply be reversed.
Delete account in OVO Casino
Information on account deletion can be found in the help section of the website under “My Account”. A link is displayed here that leads to the deletion process for the account. There an account can be closed permanently or for a temporary period. It is important to first request the payment of any remaining balance that may still be available through deposits or winnings. After confirmation that the account is to be permanently deleted, OVO Casino will permanently delete the account after a blocking period. This should be checked again by the user after the blocking period. In case of discrepancies, a mail to the support will help, but as a rule the deletion process, once it has been requested, is carried out reliably according to the user’s wishes.
Delete account at OVO Casino – Step by step
- visit the help section of the OVO Casino website (at the bottom of the page)
- click the menu item “My account”
- call the given link in your browser
- Log in to account
- request a possible remaining credit
- confirm the request to delete the account
- check the deletion after the expiration period and, if necessary, make a complaint
What happens at OVO Casino with my private data?
OVO Casino comments on the deletion of private data on the support page. Here it says that the casino is obliged to keep the data for seven years after deletion. This refers to the data that a user has required to register at this casino. Furthermore it is pointed out that these data are treated according to the European legislation on data protection. In plain language, this means above all that the data is not passed on to third parties who are not authorized to use it, and that the security standards are applied which put a stop to hacker attacks and misuse by third parties.
About OVO Casino
The OVO Casino has been in existence since 2011. Since this year, slots have been offered online in German-speaking countries for game lovers. OVO belongs to the Quasar Limited brand, which is already well established in the online gambling market. The licence to gamble comes from Malta. This is a quality criterion, also with regard to player and data protection, as the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) licence sets high standards in the award procedure, which must all be met by online casinos. In this context, OVO also points out that the site is comprehensively protected by IT security specialists according to modern standards.
The OVO Casino’s slots focus is on Novoline’s slot machines. These games were developed by the Austrian manufacturer Novomatic AG, which develops and markets slots with Greentube, an experienced game developer. The best known of them is probably the Book on Ra, which already exists in numerous versions and which is still unbroken in its popularity. In addition, OVO attaches great importance to the live atmosphere of real casinos and also offers table games such as roulette, poker or blackjack.
- OVO is a casino under the roof of Quasar Limited and offers slots of the Austrian Novomatic-AG
- Greentube as game developer provides a versatile assortment in which the live atmosphere is not missing
- The deletion of the account in the OVO Casino can be requested by the user permanently or temporarily
- Previously, it is advisable to empty the account of any amounts of money, otherwise they will be lost
- The deletion takes place via a link which can be requested in the help area of the website under the menu item
- The user’s personal data is kept for seven years after account deletion
- A once occurred deletion of the customer account in the OVO Casino cannot be undone without further simply any more, should have been thus well considered in the apron by the user